Digital Research Service
Researchers and students can use the Digital Research Service.
Researchers and students can use the Digital Research Service to get:
- Assistance with searching and using the Danish National Archives’ collection of digitally stored archival records and international collections
- Advice on methodical approaches to various types of material, for example, correlation studies, ethnographic methods or phenomenological methods
- Advice on gaining access to the collection that includes both Open Access data and data with access restrictions
- Inspiration to combine different datasets, for example, over time or by subject
- Knowledge of data material that can be linked via civil registration numbers (requires consulting the Danish Data Protection Agency).
If you have questions or requests on survey data or historical and administrative data please contact email@example.com.