Digital Research Service
Researchers and students can use the Digital Research Service.
Researchers and students can use the Digital Research Service to get:
- Assistance with searching and using the Danish National Archives’ collection of digitally stored archival records and international collections
- Advice on methodical approaches to various types of material, for example, correlation studies, ethnographic methods or phenomenological methods
- Advice on gaining access to the collection that includes both Open Access data and data with access restrictions
- Inspiration to combine different datasets, for example, over time or by subject
- Knowledge of data material that can be linked via civil registration numbers (requires consulting the Danish Data Protection Agency).