User Services and Dissemination
There is a staff of approximately 100 in User Services and Dissemination, divided between the Danish National Archives’ addresses in Copenhagen, Odense, Aabenraa and Viborg.
The duties of User Services and Dissemination are structured around managing and developing user-oriented tasks and services. These include using digitally created data and documents, administering the reading rooms, managing the repositories, loans, inter-library loan, managing access, guidance concerning the archives, school and education services, course and teaching activities, exhibitions, crowdsourcing, cooperation with users, research, dissemination and editing the website. Additional tasks include development and enhancement of user-oriented systems, scanning and digitization.
User Services and Dissemination is divided into the following five function-determined areas:
- Secretariat, Research and Access to Archives – Deputy Director Ole Magnus Mølbak Andersen
- Guidance and User Involvement – head of area Allan Vestergaard
- Repositories, Retrieval and Loans – head of area Michael Graae
- Digital Service – head of area Anne Sofie Fink Kjeldgaard
- Digitization – head of area Lone Hedegaard Liljegren