Reading Rooms & Services
Reading Rooms & Services keeps track of the Danish National Archives’ physical collections.
We receive physical records from authorities and place them in archives and register how the archival records are moved in connection with lending them out, etc.
Reading Rooms & Services supply archival records to users of the reading rooms, etc. In the reading rooms, we ensure that the right archival records are delivered to the right users, and we also assist with advice on how to use the archival records.
The tasks include:
- Archive content and receiving paper archival records.
- Creating data and registering metadata.
- Archival records services.
- Moving physical archival records.
- Operation and ensuring the safety of reading rooms.
- Conservation of archival records.
- Library administration.
Head of the area: Michael Graa